yesterday it was monday and missed my blogging window so i didn’t get to stick to my new monday tradition. but, at the same time it is not something i want to let go so on this tuesday i am just mixing it up a little bit – with a list of things that i could do more often to keep myself happy.
want to join me in embracing happiness on mondays (or thereabouts?) just leave a comment with the link to your makes me happy monday list.
i am working on happiness so i have been reflecting on things that bring joy to my days and weeks. here are some things i would like to remember to include more often:
1. using my camera to capture moments.
2. blogging with more frequency and less shame and doubt.
3. one on one time with sofia my kitty.
5. stretching and breathing for even just a few moments.
6. reconnecting with the bean after time apart (school, sleep or even tv time) with eye contact and some smiles.
7. slow down.
8. find time to cook easy things – especially soup. soup. soup.
9. believing in my ability.
10. make something on my sewing machine.
(11. be ok with whatever i do or do not accomplish on this list.)