last week i decided i wanted to try a little something new on monday’s. here we go with round two.
11. this weekend i spent an hour doing some yoga with my mom. it was called “no sweat yoga” but i am desperately sore. the point, taking time to to stretch in breathe in the company of my mother was nice.
12. when we were done with yoga we drank some tea and i took a few minutes for my knitting.
13. and then, we all had a nice family brunch at a local place that is fairly new but people there are starting to recognize us. i like going to local places that recognize you. it just feels good and makes me happy i live in a small town.
14. so clearly sunday made me happy.
15. have i mentioned scones? they are still going strong around here and i have found that using heavy cream solved the whole “too wet to knead” problem i was having. go figure. (it was flash who bought the heavy cream where i had been trying to go the lower calorie route.)
16. honey crisp apples. honey = sweet. crisp = self evident. what’s not to like?
17. the wool i am using to knit up chickpea a hat. it is so fun. i promise to get a picture up soon.
18. watching the bean sit in a booth next to his friend today and not minding when she kept entering his personal space. huge. huge stuff.
19. tonight when the bean told me his favorite part of the day was “cuddling with chickpea.”
20. snuggling under the blankets as the cool fall nights descend on my neck of the woods.